Question
Posted by: penny | 2004/11/16

thick yellowish discharge during pregnancy<br>

I've been to my gynae and he suggested to douche with salt water.I believe it is an infection,but he said it isn't.I'm 12 weeks pregnant,is there anything I can use to clear this up?This is been going on for two weeks,will the infection harm my baby?Iam very worry.It is uncomfortable because it is itching and burning inside and outside the vagina.Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please see my reply to your previous psoting.

2
Posted by: zinzizo | 2004/11/16

Hi im 10wks pregnant today i had to go and c my gynae bcz of the same problem he said it is normal and he prescribed something for me, if it persist pls contact your gynae bcz i understand its very painful and uncomfortable.

BUT IT WILL DEFINATELY WONT AFFECT YOUR UNBORN

Reply to zinzizo
Posted by: chessy | 2004/11/16

hi penny

i have the same problem since my first week of pregnancy the gynea said that i must not worry it will not harm my unborn and my delivery date is 13/12/2004 until now everything is fine and i am just looking forward to my new angel that is all but if u still feel the same contact ur gynea.

bye till next time

Reply to chessy