Question
Posted by: penny | 2004/11/15

thick yellowish discharge during precnancy

I've been to my doctor and he said it isn't an infection,but i believe it is an infection.He suggested that i must use only salt water to douche,but it does't help.It's been going on for more than 2 weeks.Is there anything that is safe to use during pregnancy,because it is itching and burning.Can the infection harm my baby,I'm three months pregnant.Please help,I dont know what to do,I'm very worried

I am not able to examine you, therefore I sugest that you follow your doctor's advice and return to him if necessary.

2
Posted by: Jj@ | 2004/11/15

It does sound like a type of infection. Are you seeing a gynae or an GP. You can use medaspor which helsp with thrush, but if it is not thrush, then you need an antibiotic to clear up the infection. Maybe you should try another doc for a second opinion.

Reply to Jj@
Posted by: penny | 2004/11/15

Is there anything I can use because it's going on for 2 weeks.
It is very uncomfortble,and I'm very worried.Is it normal during pregnancy?I read in a magazine that an infection can be harmful for your baby,is it so?Please reply ..... I;m need to know

Reply to penny