Question
Posted by: Zoe | 2006/07/21

Thick yellow discharge

Everytime after my period I get a thick yellowy discharge which looks like pus, sometimes it smells, worried because I never used to get so much discharge, I'm forced to wear pantyliners all the time.

It could be an infection. You should see your doctor about this.

2
Posted by: Chix | 2006/07/22

Are you sure? I thought that if it did not smell you could relax a bit but if it is smelling it may indicate an infection. Not worth taking the chance over, I would see a dr.

Reply to Chix
Posted by: stacey | 2006/07/21

it happens to me also,my doc says as long as its not iching or burning its normal.we are the unfortunate ones.

Reply to stacey