Question
Posted by: D | 2005/11/29

thick white Vaginal discharge

I wonder if you could help. I have been on Triphasi for the past ten years and have stopped taking it about a month and a half ago, recently about a week ago, i had light bleeds in between periods, and a sharp pain every so often on my left side, and feel very anxious,. I now have a thick white discharge which I have recently noticed. Are these symptoms from stopping the pill? on top of this, I met someone and we had unprotected sex, and he now has a slight rash, which seems to be clearing on its own, could he have gotten this from me, and should we be worried. I would apprecaite any help you could give me.

D, it sounds like you might have a yeast infection. The easiest would be to see your doctor and have him prescribe something like Sporanox®, but you can get something like Canesten® vaginal cream without a prescription. Good luck.