Question
Posted by: Lauren | 2008/05/28

Thick dark menstrual blood

My last two periods have been unusual. I have very thick, dark red, almost black blood. It is very heavy for one day and then just horribly messy for a few days after. I 've had a pregnancy test done and it was negative. I'm on Yasmin and make sure I take it as prescribed. I don't know if I should be concerned about this. Do I need to see my doctor?

Periods are differnt on the Pill. The colour of the blood doesn't really matter.

1
Posted by: Same Here | 2008/05/28

Hey! the exact same thing is happening to me and I'm also on Yasmin! I thought it was because I took the morning after pill but it's been like this for two months after I took morning after.

Reply to Same Here