Question
Posted by: noa | 2007/08/03

thick ankles

My girlfriend is well build (provinsial swimmer) but "unfortunatly" she has thick ankles and puppy fat on her legs. What excercises can she do to have more femine legs?

Expert ImageArchive

Noa. Without being blunt - learn to love your girlfriend's legs. The ankle thickness is largely genetically determined (check her mom's ankles). Of course one can work on one's body composition (i.e. the ratio of fat to muscle and bone) with diet and exercise but your babe is a provincial swimmer - she probably gets 8 hours of vigorous activity a week, so unles she is eating a ton of food everyday then she is probably in good shape.

What's her personality like? Does she have nice eyes? What's her number?

1
Posted by: Noa | 2007/08/17

ha ha, thanx for making my smile!!!! You must be a woman ?
And ja, she has a fantastic Personality, with THEE most beautiful green eyes God has made! (tongue in cheek- but thick ankles! ja it looks like genes) Can it change?

Reply to Noa