Question
Posted by: KAZ | 2007/08/24

They Gone

Took the adult and the kitten to the vet for their rabies injection as it is free this afternoon. I told the vet and who else was sitting in the waiting area about these cats and one lady said she was looking and took both as I told her they need to be together. She was there taking her dog for his injections. Go figure. I will miss the short time I had with them, just thinking about it now I didn't even take a photo which I usually do. I hope that woman has patience with them as they were jittery and were hissing at my dogs that were curious about what I was bringing home.

That same guy says that gave me these two says there are another two kittens smaller ones this time or should I say the same size as the Black and White one, 3 and half months old. I hope that woman has patience with them as they were jittery and were hissing at my dogs that were curious.

Good to hear thee are still people ready to accept animals at short notice. Well done.

2
Posted by: KAZ | 2007/08/27

I hope to keep in contact with her, she's got my number. I just had another call this morning from another lady asking about the kitten and had to break it to her that another lady had taken them. I did tell her that the guy from my work that brought me these two said he's got two more at home. He just came in so I asked him about those two and he will bring them on Thursday.

The lady that took the adult and kitten had lost her cat some time back and was contemplating (spelling oops) whether to have more animals. She's on her own with two dogs. I think she she took them out of compassion and for companionship.
She was going to take just the one cat, the kitten but I told her they need to be together. She was hesitant at first naturally but decided to take them together. I'm already miss them. That's the only part I hate from rescuing animals.

Reply to KAZ
Posted by: Carol | 2007/08/24

That was quick .. are you going to be able to check on them ?

Reply to Carol