Question
Posted by: Buffs | 2004/11/02

they are GONE

my father finally kicked them out of my house. Unfortunatly this guy made a joke about something bad happening to me and someone called my father and told him. my father was FURIOUS. he wanted to come over and make him leave.

Im still swollen but otherwise ok. have find out however that its not fluid retention.

Im desperatly looking for a good travel pill, so if anyone knows of any brilliant ones let me know as i fly to CT in december. i tought i was over my travel sickness but im not. I flew to CT last weekend and got SO sick on the plane YUCK. But i loved ct. Im thinking that when im a brilliant corporate and divorce lawyer i'll go live in one of the mansions in Yzerfontein (that was where we stayed) and work from home so i can see the whales from my window!!

Otherwise everything is good. Hows everyone here??

Stemetil is an old generally reliable pill used for travel sickness, can make you drowsy. Haven't found a natural product for this purpose, but check that possibility out. And wave at the whales for me/

3
Posted by: Buffs | 2004/11/02

NO!!!

gosh no. no relatives. the girl was a friend of both me and my hubby in high school. I was pretty much just doing it for the baby

Reply to Buffs
Posted by: $tuff | 2004/11/02

Yaay for you Buffs! So glad you got rid of those leeches... Was wondering if they are related to you in any way because you put up with it for so long?

Reply to $tuff
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/02

YEAH!! Thank Heavens for a Daddy, eh? (o;

I have used a pill called Stemitil (or something like that) before and it worked wonders. Was for driving tho because I've never flown in my life. I'm not sure if it'll work for flying too, but I suppose motion sickness is motion sickness regardless.

Ask the pharmacist about a natural product available too. I've seen them in the pharmacy but I can't remember what it was called.

Reply to lulu