Question
Posted by: thaya | 2003/01/21

thermogenic supps

Do you think using CLA intensive would be worth my while since I need to tone and burn fat

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Thaya,

I am not sure what CLA Intensive is. But CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) has been shown to be effective in reducing body fat and increasing body muscle. The important thing is that it is not an overnight wonder supplement. It takes many months, even years to show any effect. It is also not shown to be useful for men. Some women are also not genetically disposed to losing fat with CLA. Taking CLA will have no bad side effects. The only thing is that it is a bit pricey.

1
Posted by: jacques | 2003/06/26

hi thaya
to be safe and sure you use healthy supplemments please visit newdietco.com/hester

hope it help.

jacques

Reply to jacques