Question
Posted by: Sonja | 2008/01/31

The X Diet

I have read the book and am quite impressed but not sure of the quantities that one should eat. I need to lose 15kgs - am in my 40's - and 163 cm tall.Please advise.
tx

Dear Sonja
I have also heard good reports about the X-diet which was compiled by a dietitian. Does Tabitha Hume not mention portions in her book? I do think that she must have a contact telephone number or e-mail address or website where you can contact her for this type of information. In the meanwhile stick to eating moderate portions of the permitted foods.

1
Posted by: annn | 2008/02/01

No, the book doesn't have quantities as the diet should be done in conjunction with a dietician (as the look at each person's situation individually). The book only explains the principles (which will save a lot of time and money in consultations). It's wonderful - it works and it is sustainable. Tabitha Hume does have a website (just google it) and there is contact numbers in the book.

Reply to annn