Question
Posted by: Jenny (aka Nadine) | 2007/06/12

The worst job you had

Am I the only one or have some of you had the experience of working for a company where you just don't like the whole set up. Can you people please tell me what job was the worst job you had where you just hung on until you found something better. I have been in this company for only 3 weeks and it is a nightmare. The work is ridiculous (pretty much nothing to do actually) and the people here don't say anything at all - there is no life here and I am just so incredibly bored - not to mention miserable. I seriously had better find something else soooooooooon.

,,,,,

9
Posted by: my worst job was | 2007/06/12

being demoted from toothbrush to being toilet paper.

moral of the story.. there are always worse jobs than the ones you had.

Reply to my worst job was
Posted by: O please | 2007/06/12

My worst job was selling accidental death cover in England during the time of the 9 / 11 suicide plane bomings ... had to sell to english and american people

EEEEEKKKKKK ... seriously put hair on chest ...

I still have nightmares

Reply to O please
Posted by: fiona | 2007/06/12

Sounds like you are talking about where I used to work for almost 8 years! It was so boring but at least the people were nice and I could take lunch. Now I have nearly no social interaction in my new job as its a small office but at least its busier and the pay is better

Reply to fiona
Posted by: Dude | 2007/06/12

ey Jenny baby,

the worst job i had was from chinese girl, she overcharged and left me half co cked...

when did u move sunshine, r u still so damb sexy?

Cheers
Dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Britty | 2007/06/12

Yes, but hey I needed the money so just knuckled down and took the crap untill I could find something better. I made sure though that I did my job well and forgot about it when I got home - I made sure my social life made up for the awful job.

Reply to Britty
Posted by: Tsk | 2007/06/12

I worked at checkers as a cashier during my school holiday (matric). It was awful - we werent allowed to sit and we didn't have the scanners. The women were nasty and bitchy. Well, I didn't last long and I went to study. I am now a geologist and boy did that job teach me character!

Reply to Tsk
Posted by: JP | 2007/06/12

When you don't do much, but you can fool them to still pay your salary... Who is the suckers then ?

Reply to JP
Posted by: Whooz | 2007/06/12

Am I allowed to say who: CTM. Hated every minute of it!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Whooz
Posted by: Bee | 2007/06/12

I had an awful job about 3 years ago. I stayed for a year and then told them to shove it. We weren't allowed to take lunch (I did, but it caused problems everyday), we weren't supposed to talk to each other even though I worked in an open plan office and it was a totally unprofessional setup. The man I worked for was insane, I am sure of it. A total creep and weirdo.

Reply to Bee