Question
Posted by: Ntsikie | 2005/11/22

The wheel turns slowly, but surely

Found out yesterday that my baby`s dad, who`d left us after one month of his birth , married someone else, got divorced a few months ago. Apparently the marriage lasted for less than a year. He left her with a new born baby, also for another woman.

She`d attacked me when baby was about 4 months old, when i`d confronted this man about maintaning his child.

At least now she`s also experiencing the hurt and pain i had to go through because of this person.

I hiope you went to court to compel this rat to pay maintenance for this child, and hope she will do the same. She has surely learned the lesson she needed to learn ; let's hope he will

12
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/22

Ntsikie, after the way this woman attacked you, I suppose it's natural to feel validated and satisfied that she received the same treatment from this man, as you did. I hope both you and this woman, claim maintenance from him.

You've had a bad experience with one man. His behaviour has nothing to do with other men in general. It's not fair to judge all men, by one man's behaviour. Don't let one man's actions, cause you to become a bitter person. There are far more good men out there, than bad ones.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: blackbird | 2005/11/22

Ntsikie, you proofed your intentions in your last paragraph !!!!

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: Blondie | 2005/11/22

You guys are scary'ing me ........the wheel turns ough !!!!!!!!!

Reply to Blondie
Posted by: Ntsikie | 2005/11/22

Believe, if i wanted to entrap him, he`d be with me right now.

Im an independant person, who has everything going my way careerwise and in my private life. I dont need a man to feel complete. I`ve not been involved with anyone else after this person, and I dont intend to.

Why do you men think you are the world`s greatest gift to women. Believe me you certainlty are not......

As for us both being guilty, yes it is so, as we both decided to have a child, after a 7 year relationship, as well as age wise.

I dont regret it one bit that i had the baby. He is the pride and joy of my life.

Belive me, the world does not revolve around you men . There`s only one thing that you are useful for, and you know what that is..... Otherwise, you are pretty much useless.

Reply to Ntsikie
Posted by: Whattodo | 2005/11/22

I feel horrible for feeling this but the thought of the wheel turning and revenge for the pain caused unto me gives me great pleasure. Revel in the pleasure Ntsikie

Reply to Whattodo
Posted by: lulu | 2005/11/22

Maybe so, BB, but with one crucial difference: The idiot gets to up and leave to father more kiddies, leaving the women behind holding the babies.

Ntsikie, get maintenance from this irresponsible idiot as soon as possible. What both you ladies seem to forget is that the children you are both holding now never asked to be here. They deserve the best life can offer.....even if it means only a maintenance cheque from a dead beat dad who doesn't give a crap.

Good luck!

Reply to lulu
Posted by: blackbird | 2005/11/22

other side of the question. have'nt you girls heard of contraception. what realy bothers me is that you need to have a license for a car, a gun, a plane, all objects that can destroy lives, but just any stupid idiot can go a breed.

or is more a case here of you getting pregnant and thereby hoping to entrap the man. you just as guilty as the man i would say.

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: Ntsikie | 2005/11/22

Guys Im not laughing at her. Its Just she attacked me whilst I had baby in my arms. I couldnt defend myself, instead tried to protect baby`s head from her punches.

I understand the fact that she was upset, finding out that the man she married a month ago, had a baby with someone else. She could have handled the situation differently. Afterall the man was at fault.

As for the man himself, his turn will come, and believe me it will be much worse.

Reply to Ntsikie
Posted by: Me | 2005/11/22

Revenge is very sweet - but remember that there is an innocent little baby involved here - as there was with you too - and that baby does not deserve any sort of unhappiness. Forget about adults playing games and about a man who is obviously a complete idiot, try to see things in the way these two little children will. They have no idea why their 'dad' has decided to go. It is not going to be easy for them. Why don't you sue the father for maintenance, and even encourage the other woman too as well, that way he will start feeling the consequences of his very selfish life. Make him pay for the little children he has so easily walked out on.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Brown | 2005/11/22

They always say "WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND" but we shouldn't laugh when other people r hurting.

Reply to Brown
Posted by: Pluto | 2005/11/22

Yip, the wheel does turn.....but somehow think the baby's dad should be the object of the revenge and not the other mother....maybe the wheel will turn with regards to him too

Reply to Pluto
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/11/22

Revenge is sweet.

Not that we should find pleasure in other people's misery....and as they say in afrikaans WAT JY SAAI SAL JY MAAI

Reply to CP Mom