Question
Posted by: piper | 2007/03/06

The Wedding

Ok so I GOT MARRIED ON SATURDAY!!!

What an awesome experience.
We had a small, intimate seremony with close friends and family which turned out fantastic!!

We had a great honeymoon suite for the night and a breakfast as well as a game drive Sunday morning.

So now I have surname changes, new ID docs in the road ahead, but I couldn't have asked for anything better in my life.

Hope you all have a great day!!

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Piper and CONGRATS to you and your spouse ~ did I miss something or did you sneak this up on us? :))

I think we need to create a photo gallery here (I know Ferny also has pics to post).

4
Posted by: Confused | 2007/03/08

FABULOUS!!!

Hope you enjoy your married life.
;-)

Reply to Confused
Posted by: Junior | 2007/03/07

Hi (((Piper)))

Thats fantastic!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful day. All the best to you and your partner for you future together.

Stay well. Keep us posted.

Hugs and Kisses
Junior

Reply to Junior
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/03/06

Congrates Piper XXXXXXX Mwah XXXXXXX

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: Ferny | 2007/03/06

CONGRATULATIONS Piper !!!! I and my family wish you both a long and happy life together !!

If you've read any of my posts you will know that my son Stef and his partner Charl got engaged last week. The engagement party was a really wonderful and joyous event !!

We all cannot wait for their wedding day next year !!!

Love and hugs - Ferny xox

Reply to Ferny