Question
Posted by: OneWay | 2007/04/19

The way it goes

thx for the reply

the reason i mailed here is that my psychiatrist is away until monday, i am on medication, maybe its not working and needs to be changed...but the point is that i am in trouble and i really don't want to do anything stupid....i just cant seem to shake these feelings this time, i have struggled with these sort of feeling for a long time i am 28...

i dont want to reach out to the people around me, that why i came here...alone but not alone if you understand

Good for you for having the sense to recognize the risk and resolving to remain safe ! You will manage to find ways to surmount these feelings and to continue, with the eventual added help of your psychiatrist. Would talking with Lifeline help, too ?