Question
Posted by: Morne | 2008/08/12

The way I am

I feel useless. I don’ t want to live anymore. I will leave the earth now silently, but what will it do to my family. Everyone keeps telling me focus on the positive things in your life. I can’ t! Everyone keeps telling me love yourself. It’ s not that easy! Everyone keep on telling me there is so much to live for. I don’ t see it!

I don’ t want to life anymore, I can’ t, I don’ t want to. Its to difficult to fight it, it’ s too difficult to try and hang on until it pass. My meds don’ t work in times like this. Counseling takes to long…  I want to feel better NOW!

I’ m tired of feeling like this, im tired of feeling guilty of not coping with this. I am so tired of being paralyzed like this. My soul is tired, deadly tired. I can’ t do this anymore. Im just human...

YOu sound extremnely depressed, and hence negative, and in need of urgent assessment and treatment. During an untreated Depression, research has shown that you attend selectively and withotu realizing it, to the negative aspects of your life, and ignore better aspects, again, without realizing that you're doing this. Meds can help, and while wishy-washy counselling can waste time, CBT, Cognitive-Behaviour Theapy is effective within a surprisingly short period of time.
YOu, personally, are entirely worth all the effort and persistence it may require to get this right.