Question
Posted by: Dude | 2008/01/25

the truth about ESKOm

Ey Doc Ead,

I've turned 33 and things are slowly but surely changing for me, the day after the full moon, iz took ma stash out, looked it in the eye, threw it in the bin and said good f*in bye....

been a bit moody since that doc, the lights out during peek traffic hour... mmm... vigilante mode kicks in, and although my actions are somewhat forgivable, I tend to hoot in unforgiving anger, waving four fingers at the geeezzzzaa in front of me.....

worked for ESKOM for a few years …. DID U KNOW, there are 157 customers that consume over 90% of the electricity produced in SA. 157 customers like steal manufactures etc who pay millions and sometimes 100’s of millions in electricity bills a month. The total infrastructure and household usage of South Africa comes to less that 5% of the total electricity produced… so if you wondering whats going on… ESKOM is cutting your power to make more cash for itself, well that was the initial incentive but the monkey running the show didn’t know that there are consequences … eeeiiish and then the monkey claps his hands and gives himself a bonus for doing a shyte job…. But if we live in a country that votes 4 ZUMA what can u do… ZUMA taught me to take a shower after having unprotected sex and if the shyte hits the fan I must get my machine gun… thanx ZUMA, and the womens league taught me that if I rape a woman its ok, just say she was flirting with me, get some thugs to threaten her so she leaves the country and then I will have the womens league backing me, even if I rape the biitches…

so its nice to live in africa but sometimes I wonder where the intelligence in authority lies… maybe 6 feet under.

Cheers
Dude

HI Dude !
Well done ! Turfing out the stash ( turf ? ) was surely a step forward, though changing any habit can be a bit uncomfortable at first, as one gets used to it, and any effects of withdrawal fade out.
I'm sure we can all understand the anger you feel when stuck in one of the traffic jams caused by dumb government and totally incompetnet Eskom management. You can see and upset the geeza in front, and you can't wave your expressive fingers at the Eskom idiots ( whose sole achievement seems to have been to continue to award themselves massive unearned wages and bonuses, which should be clawed back by the government to help pay their victims ).
Interesting, if your figures about electricity usage are accurate. It would mean that even if EVERY other customer and person in SA switched off totally for the next decade, it would not solve the problem, and that we are sponsoring a few big companies, which should maybe explore less energy intensive ways of doing their business. And how could any government have encouraged the development of new smelter and similar projects, while refusing to provide more energuy capacity ? Why was their a major project to connect so many rural villages to the power grid, without actually bothering to provide any power for them to use ? Its like the project to provide the same villages with telephone lines, at the cost of making phone-calls so expensive most of the lines have remained unused, and ignoring the adoption of cellphones.
The Dark COntinent returns. Some would say a shrink has no business commenting on such business and governmental stupidity --- but who else could comprehend these twisted Eskommed minds ?

4
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/01/25

i am diffeinitely forwarding this, ESKOM monkey just get fat cheques for no service.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: Mindful | 2008/01/25

Until about 3 months ago, I was also a monkey working for Eskom. Not true that everyone gets the bonus! I was doing 5 people's work, and making a success of it, and had to motivate why I deserved a bonus! I told them to keep their bonus... they did too, it wasn't anything worth writing home about! I left because in my job I exposed corruption and theft nearly every day - and was told to look the other way. when I spoke up I was insubordinate and arrogant and cheeky. When I resigned they wanted to know what they could do to change my mind.

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: Dude | 2008/01/25

the figures are 100% correct... ESKOM has a seperate system that deals with these customers called Keysacks, i know cause I was there... first hand experience does count somewhat...

and one should also know that the government and ESKOM are the same people... the lack of skills there is due to a ZULU getting his cousin the job scenario and has a lot to do with BEE.... but its ok cause according to the BEE'sss as long as they feeding their own familys at the cost of all the other mothers going hungry its ok...

anyway... enough hating... the darkness... monkey see monkey do o o o .... o o o...

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Micky | 2008/01/25

Now that's the first letter from Dude I could understand!!

Reply to Micky