Question
Posted by: GEE | 2007/08/07

The stupid thing broke!!!

What are my chances of getting pregnant when it is my period, the condom breaks during intercourse (but he hasnt ejaculated yet) and im not on an oral contraceptive pill??

Your chances of pregnancy would be quite low, but not impossible.

2
Posted by: sunshine | 2007/08/08

your chances are very low BUT it is possible to fall pregnant at this time.my friend is three months pregnant ,the condom broke and we all thought is impossible ,but she did fall pregnant .

Reply to sunshine
Posted by: Dee | 2007/08/07

If you are still having your period your chances are extremely low, not impossible but very low.

Reply to Dee