Question
Posted by: Nino | 2007/06/05

The side effects of severe Chicken pox

During my infant years, i contracted a severe case of chicken pox, which to this day has left me with severe scars all over my body. I am now 35yrs old and for the past 10yrs, i have experienced ED. Would this be a contibuting factor to my illness?
I have checked myself out for diabetes, thyroids, prostate, etc but everthing is normal. The injection therapy does work for me, but
with no long term results.

Pls help. desperate for solution.

Dear Nino
I don't think the chicken pox could be the reason. Anxiety, stress, overtiredness, burn-out and relationship strains and high blood pressure are common reasons for ED in younger men. It may be worth your while to see an Urologist or visit a Men's health clinic in your area. see http://www.menshealth.co.za/index.php
Hope this helps - permanently!