Question
Posted by: ME | 2008/01/10

THE RIGHT TIME FOR TEST

COMPLIMENTS EVERYBODY ,

I HOPE THIS WILL BE A GOOD YEAR FOR ALL OF US ,
MY QUESTION IS . WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME TO DO THE PREGNANCY TEST? BECAUSE MY PERIOD CAME ON THE 8TH OF DEC AND NOW THE 8TH JAN HAS PASSED BY YESTERDAY I DID A PREGNANCY TEST AND IT WAS NEGATIVE . SO I AM CONFUSED . PLS HELP

It is best to wait 3-4 days after missing a period.

2
Posted by: ME | 2008/01/10

thanx positive i'll take your advice because i had ectopic pregany last october , i am not sure what's really going on with me anymore .

Reply to ME
Posted by: Positive | 2008/01/10

I would like to suggest going for a blood test to make absolutely sure. I was in a similar situation a few days ago. Either your GP can refer you or you can go directly to the lab.
Good luck!

Reply to Positive