Question
Posted by: tracy | 2006/04/21

the reason women say they prefer bigger penises...

...is EXACTLY the same reason men say they prefer tighter vaginas. Now I hope that once and for all the eternal question about whether size matters can be laid to rest.

Yes the clit is outside but guess what - the reason sex is not limited to outside is because of the intense pleasure women get from the act of penetration and thrusting. To say size does not matter because the clit is outside is the same as saying the shaft of the penis can be ignored seeing as the sensitive bit is at the tip.

Finally, technique is all very well and good but all i'm saying is men must ask themselves which they would prefer - a woman with good sexual technique but a loose wobbly vagina or a girl who didn't do too much but had a magnetic grip.

Your call.

Tracy

ps this is not to say I'll take a larger man no matter what. I once had a big-sized lover whose technique was so dreadful I packed up laughing there and then, esp as he'd touted himself as Casanova Supremo. Another big lover I had was so lousy I just stared at him in disbelief, and the fool thought I was in love. Then i recently had an average sized lover who completely blew my mind. So I'm not saying larger men shd rest on their laurels. As least not while there are still women like me who will laugh right in the middle of your efforts...

Expert ImageForumArchive

To the real Kate.

I have posted within your last posting that you are the real Kate, not someone else who used your nick this morning.

I aplologise for adding to your last comment within your comment string, but this will clear the issue up.

6
Posted by: Kate | 2006/04/21

We all know my and Matthews opinions about this.

** Note this is the real Kate!

This is posted by Health24 Admin Support

Sorry to use your comment to clear this up Kate. If you wish to confirm this is the Admin support, please post a query as a new string, and I will respond to you immediately .

Reply to Kate
Posted by: tracy | 2006/04/21

tee hee hee!!!!! True!

Reply to tracy
Posted by: Jennifer | 2006/04/21

I think Men with smaller penises must go out or marry women with smaller vaginas. Then Men with bigger penises must get a woman with a vagina as big as a "Driefoot" pot. That to me is fair and square. Why would i buy a size 28 jeans when im size 32 on my waisteline?

Reply to Jennifer
Posted by: Girly | 2006/04/21

Also how doi okes carry on about boob sizes, wasteline sizes - it nver ends

Reply to Girly
Posted by: tracy | 2006/04/21

Yes, i just find it odd that the size question is as age-old as it is. To each his own, correct, and ppl love each other despite 'size issues', correct. But as far as i'm concerned, the best way for men to understand just why women seem so fussy about penis size, is to remember that they as men also have preferences about vagina size. Looking at it from that perspective clears it all up!

Reply to tracy
Posted by: SP™ | 2006/04/21

i like your first sentence tracy, i just wish men can get over this. i am sure each and every one in this forum has a partner and they love them for who they are incl their penis/vagina sizes.

Reply to SP™