Question
Posted by: Jordan | 2005/07/08

The real Jordan

I did not post that last posting 'Since you insist' So whoever you are f off and get your one name

Erggh IGNORE, folks, IGNORE

12
Posted by: The real real Jada | 2005/07/08

And again I'm really sorry if I offended anyone ! Enjoy the weekend!

Reply to The real real Jada

Very funny - but I seriously am smiling :-))) I knock if in half an hours time. Have a good one, even the black people.

Reply to The real real Jada
Posted by: The real Jada | 2005/07/08

And yes you all put me in a tight corner today and I would like to apologise to all the black people whom I offended. It is just that we envy blacks so much. I'm really sorry. Enjoy your weekend!!!

Reply to The real Jada
Posted by: The real Jada | 2005/07/08

The postings above are not from me. Jordan, just ignore these people because they are getting silly now. Its just not funny anymore. Any case I am getting bored because this site is for people who have real and serious problems they would like to discuss with cybershrink in order to cope in life.

Reply to The real Jada
Posted by: Jada | 2005/07/08

Cud u people just leave me n Jordan alone please???? We r not crazy ! But we do need attention .... We dont get alot of that cos we r ... I mean I am frustrated!

Reply to Jada
Posted by: Jada | 2005/07/08

would help if u if i could but your ass is in the way

Reply to Jada
Posted by: Jordan | 2005/07/08

I think I might be schizophrenic ... oops wait I can feel Jada is coming through !!!! Someone help me!

Reply to Jordan
Posted by: Jordan | 2005/07/08

Yes Jordan.

Reply to Jordan
Posted by: Jordan | 2005/07/08

Piss off Blacky you asshole

Reply to Jordan
Posted by: Jordan | 2005/07/08

It was me that posted that but I used Jordan and it should have been Jada. If your dad screwed your maid youd be the same as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just leave me alone now and stop posting using my name.

Reply to Jordan
Posted by: Jordan | 2005/07/08

I AM the REAL Jordan - leave my nic alone and you can flcuk off. Leave me alone!! I made my confession - are you trying to discredit me? Flcuk you!!!

Reply to Jordan
Posted by: Jordan | 2005/07/08

Ok, ok I did ... I just don't know whats happening to me - it's all these voices in my head.

No! No1 this is not me talkin !!!!

Yes it is me !!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!

Reply to Jordan