Question
Posted by: GATVUL | 2006/04/03

THE PROCESS

Hi Doc, I've posted before inquiring about genital wart removal, now I would like to know how they'd administer the anisthetic. Would it be an injection into the genital? Another thing, when I was a kid I had warts on my hand, my doc removed them with the hot ice method, the thought of all this pain and sharp utencils around my genitals makes me go weak at the knees. Surely there must be a better way?!?!

Dear Gatvul
They will do it under general anaesthetic most probably - it is a bit tender down there for local injections!!

1
Posted by: boobby | 2006/04/03

I've had the removal done
my doc just gave me a local injection
a small pin prick and then you feel nothing after that
Most of it is in your mind and thought of getting stuck with a needole there. And they were burned off (OucH)

Reply to boobby