Posted by: GATVUL | 2006/04/03


Hi Doc, I've posted before inquiring about genital wart removal, now I would like to know how they'd administer the anisthetic. Would it be an injection into the genital? Another thing, when I was a kid I had warts on my hand, my doc removed them with the hot ice method, the thought of all this pain and sharp utencils around my genitals makes me go weak at the knees. Surely there must be a better way?!?!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Gatvul
They will do it under general anaesthetic most probably - it is a bit tender down there for local injections!!

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: boobby | 2006/04/03

I've had the removal done
my doc just gave me a local injection
a small pin prick and then you feel nothing after that
Most of it is in your mind and thought of getting stuck with a needole there. And they were burned off (OucH)

Reply to boobby

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.