Question
Posted by: P | 2005/12/10

The power within us: IT CAN BE DONE

Some years ago I decided to start my own business I had a few thousand rand in my account. I went through very difficult financial times. Somedays I did not know what todo. At the same time I had a very deep personal pain in my life that would keep me up at night, I cried daily was very depressed. All i did is I just focused on what had to be done. Today I still have that personal pain and it still haunts me, but my business that did R 30 000 a month now does over R 70 million a year, It can be done despite all the pain in our lives. I thought by sharing that with you guys you could understand that IT CAN BE DONE.

Thanks for a reminder to our readers that one can become successful by hard work and persistance. I'd hope that you can now afford to take the time for some skilled counselling to deal with that pain you have been feeling ; though you also make the important point that merely feeling such personal pain doesn't mean we can't press ahead and succeed.

1
Posted by: Nomsa | 2005/12/12

P, this is so inspiring. Thanks for sharing. I've had my share of pain and ive let that affect my dreams of succeding. I dont knw mayb i alwayz take the easy way out. Bt i havent given up yet. I jst need to work hard and persevere against all odds and knw dat even if i fail today, tomorrow is anothr day and a new chance to try and do better.

Reply to Nomsa