Question
Posted by: 555 | 2004/11/23

The power of a man...

A man has the power to love a woman in the way that she has never been loved, and yet hurt her in the same.
A man has the power to treat a woman like a queen then turn around and make her wish she was never born.

A man has the power to make a woman cry from happiness and joy, turn around and make her cry from hurt and anger.
A man has the power to let a woman feel free and wanted, but also feel disgusted and unworthy.

A man has the power to look a woman in her face and tell her he loves her, but turn around and have sex with her best friend.
A man has the power to make you fall in love with him within days, and hate him within minutes.

During sex a man has the power to make a woman feel like she's in heaven, and afterwards makes her feel like a whore.
A man has the power to change a woman from having goals, to living out his goals instead of her own.

Why is it that men have such power?
They have so much power, because us as women give it to them. The power of a man wouldn't mean anything without a woman.

So ladies when times are hard between you and your man and you realize that he treats you bad, remember that he can only do what you allow.

Never underestimate YOUR POWER because with it you achieve much, but without it, SHAME, you are stuck with the power of a man!!!

"I know there are few good men out there... but hell... am talking from a woman's experience!"

,,,,,

5
Posted by: Deubel | 2004/11/23

Women can do nothing about it. It is in their genes to give power to the man and the man will always attain it.

The day this changes is the day that the world will come to an end.

Reply to Deubel
Posted by: HS | 2004/11/23

Thank you, there a lot of women out there who need to read this (most of all, me).
Cheers.

Reply to HS
Posted by: Snooks | 2004/11/23

Dankie 555

Beslis stof tot nadenke!!!

Reply to Snooks
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/23

Well worth the read!! Thank you very much.

Reply to Mona
Posted by: 555 | 2004/11/23

Oh, I forgot...

lastly..
Don't give away "YOUR POWER" my sista!!!

Reply to 555