Question
Posted by: Bee | 2008/06/30

The pill - URGENT

Hi there!

I have just recently started the pill for the first time - Yasmin! I have been on it for 2weeks now, One week period and one week off!

On Sunday my partner and i had sex without protection and he did come inside of me, am i safe from falling pregnent still or should i get the morning after pill!

Also Sunday night i seemed to have a bladder infection, cloudy wee and pain when i went to the toilet, its never happend before after sex but this time it has??Is this normal?

If you have taken at least 7 active pills, you are safe.
I can't explain why you got a bladder infectoin now, but it does sound like this is what it is. It is common to have these following sex due to irritation of the bladder.

2
Posted by: Bee | 2008/07/01

It was 7 days ago.

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Kay | 2008/06/30

When was your last period - one usually ovulates from 11- 16 days after the START of your last period. Always remember that when you start a new pill or change pills or any hormonal changes - always use another form of contraception for the first month.

Reply to Kay