Question
Posted by: XxX | 2005/11/21

The Pill - Femodene

Hi All,

I would just like to find out, how safe is Femodene? I have been on it for a very long time, and have had no prob's. I have been informed that you DONT Ovulate on Femodene, which means you chances of falling Preggies are NONE... Is this correct? And how possible is it to fall Preggies on the Pill??

Should I wish to fall Preggies, what must a person do on Femodene?

Tx!

Femodene is more than 99% effective. There are small failure rates with all forms of contraception.
If you want to fall pregnant, you should stop the Femodene.

Best wises

2
Posted by: Lynette | 2005/11/22

I've been using femodene now for eight years without falling pregnant so i'm sure it must be save. Have not use any other methods of protection only the pill. i've decided to stop the pill after my last inactive pills to try for a baby.

Reply to Lynette
Posted by: Pill | 2005/11/21

I'm also on Femodene, and the doctor has told me that it is not 100% proof, due to the low dosage hormones present in this particular pill. Rather use additional protection. If you do want to fall pregnant, you would need to be off for at least a few months for your body to get rid of the remainder of the barrier.

Reply to Pill