Question
Posted by: Sarah | 2006/07/17

The pill backwards

Doc
I'm on the pill for 4 months now.Last week I started my new row of the pill in the packet.You know that there is arrowes showing you how to use it till the last pill.I didn't notice it by then but on Saturday I have notice that I have used it backwards for the week.Does it make a diffrence or not?

It depends which pill you ae on. If it is Triphasil, it may be important.

Bset wishes

2
Posted by: sarah1 | 2006/07/20

hey, i'm the realll sarah!! specify which one you are.

Reply to sarah1
Posted by: Dee | 2006/07/17

No, it doesnt make a difference, just as long as you dont start taking the placebos inbetween. It just has arrows so you dont get confused but in essence its still the same pill.

Reply to Dee