Question
Posted by: Smile | 2007/07/16

THE PILL!

In order for the pill to work, MUST it be taken exactly every 24 hours? What happens if you are a few hours out? And also, how likely is it to fall pregnant from pre-ejaculation?

You are allowed a few hours leeway. If you are on the Pill, pre-ejaculate would not make you pregnant.

1
Posted by: Kinky Stuff | 2007/07/16

my doc told me , after 3 days the pill is worked "out". But alwys try to drink it on a regular basis.I forget sumtimes on Saturdaysl & Sundays to drink the pill ,and I've never fell preggies. BUT tyr not to have sex , unprotected sex . . . And rememder stuff like std's & hiv.Doc also told me some pill's meke you ill if you don't drink it on the same time everyday.But I've been on 3 different pills and non of them made me ill.Hope I answered your questions!Enjoy the SAVE sex!

Reply to Kinky Stuff