Question
Posted by: Candice | 2007/06/18

The Pill

Hi there,
I am taking the pill as an oral conraceptive. I know your timing has to be very regular when taking it. i have been takin git between 5pm adn 7pm (a two hour window) everyday. In general a tak eit aroun six, but occasionally slightly earlier adn occasionally slightly later. is this problemmatic? shouldI be taking it at 6 on the dot every day or is this two hour window safe?

Candice

Dear Candice
I think you are taking it just fine - some of the pills are more sensitive like the progesterone only pill, but the normal bi or triphasic pill will be working well if you take it like this.