Question
Posted by: A.T | 2006/11/08

The Pill

I would like to know I was off the pill for 1 full year I'm getting married on the 10 th of Feb 2007 and want to go back on the pill my period is due in the next couple of days when do I start with the new packet of pills and is it possible to work out if I will be having my period on 10 Feb 07 and if so how will I go about changing that earlier.

You start the new pack when you period starts. If you are due to have a period around your wedding, just skip the placebos and go on to the next pack.

1
Posted by: Maya | 2006/11/10

You must start the pill when your next period starts. The pill, as you know, will regulate you so based on that you can work out when your period is due in Feb. If you want your period earlier you take the placebo/sugar pills earlier, but maybe you should just consider skipping it altogether:) Congrats!

Reply to Maya