Question
Posted by: Bel | 2005/01/05

The Pill

I am currently on Diane 35. I believe some anitbiotics cancel out the Pill. I have recently been on antibotics. I have finished the course of antibotics two weeks ago. I would like to know how long does antibiotics take to work out the system and how long should a person wait before they intercouse again.

Bel, taking extra precaution for the duration of the treatment plus 7 days is usually sufficient. In the case of long-term treatment extra precaution is only necessary for the first 4 weeks. Good luck.