Question
Posted by: jane | 2004/12/06

the pill

is it alright to occasionally miss the red pills of the oral contraceptive so that you miss your period should it be inconvienient, or is this harmfull?

It is fine as long as you don't do it too often.

1
Posted by: hotty | 2004/12/06

From what I have heard it is perfectly fine, but at least have your periods once every 3 months. Does not do any harm according to some gynaes. Especially if you have something planned I understand it is frustrating, so just keep on with the next pill after the last red one, but dont skip days without the pill, just continue the next day as if your next one would be the first one after the last red one, if you understand what I mean.

Reply to hotty