Question
Posted by: Info | 2004/11/14

The Pill

I have never been on the Pill. I want to use it to make my periods lighter. Which one should I use, where do you buy it and when should I start?

I would suggest that you see your doctor as you are using the Pill for a medical reason rather than contraception. It would be advisable to first have a gynae check-up.

1
Posted by: hotty | 2004/11/14

Hi. I was on triphasal (sorry for spelling) and it had so many side effects on me, but I think it depends on person to person. My doctor then advised me to go off it and go on Jasmine, it worked great and the periods were much lighter, dont know if it will work with you...but personally i think its the best. Just remember that the first month your body will adjust to it so dont get a fright if your moods are a bit touchy, but it should not affect you that much. Thats my opinion, but your gynae's opinion would be best.

Reply to hotty