Question
Posted by: curious | 2004/10/15

the pill

i was wondering if anyone could help me. I have just started on the pill and not exactly sure how it works since it was not explained clearly to me. Can you still fall pregnant on the pill if a man ejaculates inside of you or not?or is there a certain time in your cycle where you definatly cant fall pregnant?ive had numerous responses from friends and was wondering if someone could put my mind straight!
anything will help as a soon as possible

If you take the pill religiously you should be protected from pregnancy even following ejaculation and throughout the period

1
Posted by: young lady | 2004/10/16

No, its a contraceptive that stops you from ovulating, so as long as you're on it you shouldn't fall pregnant. Of course ther are cases where SOMEHOW women have, but you aren't supposed to.

Reply to young lady