Question
Posted by: tot | 2004/01/19

the pill

Hie

Please help l am 22 years old and has stopped breastfeeding and l am on the pill. After using for 2 weeks my vagina started itching and l had burining urination it also felt like l had a cut when the urine was comming out and that would make me hate going to the toilet. At times l would feel like putting my fingers deep inside to scratch and was also scared to cause damages, which took for about 3 days then after that it started feeling.

After sometime it felt like vaginal stitches that are healing.

Please help, what could it be.

It sounds like you may have thrush. Try Canesten pessaries.