Question
Posted by: Dude | 2007/05/15

the photo

ey Doc Ead,

How u keepin?

this photo of you as CyperShrink is about 5 years old ma man, don't u reckon there should be some update, am sure u r better looking these days anyhow...

been ok, been doing the thing, regularly.... ma womin got upset cause i jurk off to much ... not cause its a regular occurance... she got upset cause I was using her body cream to do the deed...

she started up last night when it ran out and said I should refund her for the usage...

my argument is such that she should be around to give me oral and then I don't have to use the cream all the time... so its actually part in part both of our misfortunate acts that have lead to the empty bottle which has presented itself so cheerfully in delight of our delemma ...

wot do u think?

Take care
Dude

ey Dude,
How many of us actually get better looking with increasing age ? Actually, except for the surgery scars on the left arm ( not visible in any p[hotos I'm prepared to pose for !) I look much the same.
Sounds like a sensible woman to accept the jerking off, which is normal, and to cavil about using her handcream, which was uncivil.
Why not buy her some more, or even better cream ?
And C, what on earth is your excuse for this offensive bitterness ? Have you a hidden history of hand-cream related tragedies in earlier life ?

3
Posted by: Gloomer | 2007/05/15

Can we please get C booted off this site, it has nothing worthwhile to say

How DARE you insult our Dude!

Reply to Gloomer
Posted by: C. | 2007/05/15

Oh, and maybe you should get your own cream. Us women are rather obsessed with our beauty products. Just be carefull not to use clearasil, your pimple might disappear.

Reply to C.
Posted by: C. | 2007/05/15

And there I thought you had something to say! Boy, was I wrong. Happy wanking, wanker boy!

Reply to C.