Posted by: Geena | 2008/10/06

The pains of Pleasure

Hi, I am a 20year old girl &  I have 2 questions:
1 -My boyfriend &  I have been sexually active for just over 2 years. During the last 8-10 months we started trying new positions &  techniques.
My boyfriend has an average penis size that' s just right for me but recently he' s been trying techniques to acquire deeper penetration. Most of the time its pleasurable, but there is one technique he does which sends a sharp pain into me at the point of impact (so to speak).
He pauses &  draws back &  then thrusts forcefully once, then repeats it. When he goes straight into me its not a problem but if he slips to the left, the pain on impact is alost shocking (it does not hurt if he slips to the right).
I have told him that it hurts &  he understands but sometimes when he' s in the thick of it he forgets &  I' m not one for painful sex so its quite the turn-off.
Is this something to worry about?

2 - I have performed fellatio on him a number of times before (&  he loves it - it drives him Wild!), but he hasn' t returned the favor. I have never tried it before &  I' m very curious. I don' t know whether he hasn' t done it because he thinks I don' t want it or whether he thinks it may be icky. I don' t know how to ask him about it because I sometimes become silly &  childish when I' m nervous. I' m also scared if he tries it, doesn' t like it &  then it' ll be awkward because I suggested it. I tried a subtle hint when I showed him an artcle that featured it with some other techniques that we tried but as I' ve learned - guys don' t realise subtle hints.
What do I do?

1.Given that you have been sexually active for just over 2 years, it might be a good time to begin your routine gynae check ups. If the pain only happens with forceful thrusting, and if there is no bleeding outside of period time, or pain at other times, it may be nothing to worry about, but why don't you mention it to your gynae.

2. I can only suggest that you ask him what he thinks about this and ask if he would try - check out his views about it in principle and any concerns he might have (he might not be too sure what he needs to do, or it may relate to other issues) When it comes to fellatio, you don't have to stay down there the whole time, it can be part of the sexual play; the same applies to cunnilingus - he can move to the area and then away again as he builds his confidence (and you give him lots of feedback).

Posted by: Mandy | 2008/10/06

I' m from Brazil, and I' m in SA for visit. I thought we can hook up.

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: Geena | 2008/10/06

Hi Mandy,

I am asian &  I live in KZN. Why?

Reply to Geena
Posted by: Mandy | 2008/10/06

Hi Geena, were do you stay and wats your race?

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: Geena | 2008/10/06

Hey guys thanx so much for replying!

SG : true... but I' m still curious - how could I possibly get him to talk about it?
Joe : I like it when I' m in control  )

By the way, is it really worth all my curiosity or should I just forget about it?

P.S: I can' t always access this website so some replies may be mailed to " geena at live dot co dot za" 

Reply to Geena
Posted by: joe | 2008/10/06

were can i get such a person who is having such a good sexxxxxx drive????oh girl i was gonna give it to you in every way possible....hw do U respond to it wen ur on top?

Reply to joe
Posted by: Sg | 2008/10/06

I cannot really comment on the hurting pain when he goes from an angle other than don' t do it.However,with regard to oral sex,if you are giving it to him but he is not returning the favour then simply stop giving him.
Not everyone is into oral sex due to possible hygiene issues etc but it is only fair for both to give and receive.

Reply to Sg