Question
Posted by: Zam | 2004/09/22

The other woman

I am a frustrated 27 year old single lady. I am losing hope in finding a bpyfriend, whenever I meet a man he already has a girlfriend or he's married and wants me to be 'the other woman'. The focus of the relationship becomes sexual because it has no direction. I am losing hope in finding a man my age who is available. Is there something wrong with me that I would be attracting men who are no good? You would'nt believe what a beautiful, decent and sexy woman I am. Is'nt there an honest single guy out there who would like to claim me for himself.

Zam, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you, for having such experiences or for feeling that way. ANd I DO believe what a great woman you are.

8
Posted by: klipinniebos | 2004/09/22

I suppose we decide to spend the rest of our days as old maids!

Reply to klipinniebos
Posted by: Inc | 2004/09/22

I agree... the poor men want a rich woman and the rich men want needy women... so what do you do if you have your own money... just enough to keep you going and you are strong and independent... that makes you very single for a very long time!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: klipinniebos | 2004/09/22

I am a 36 year old female who has come to believe that there's definitely no unattached males out there that earns more or less the same as me, or at least owns a home and a car. It looks like theres only losers left out there at this age!

Reply to klipinniebos
Posted by: Blessing | 2004/09/22

Zam just hang there girlfriend. I am a 24 yr old but at least at my age i still hope for that guy who will come as a gift. I have been in the same situation, everytime i meet someone they have wives and kids at home or theyr are either engaged. Men are just scared of competition and independant women.
Time will tell, just bear in mind that this days men are scared of commitment.

As for Shaun i appreciate guys like you who value the importance of women. Thanks!

Reply to Blessing
Posted by: mumbles | 2004/09/22

Here is the view from another prospective.
I am 24 year old single mail and one of many qualities that I look for in woman is independent and strong you will be surprised how difficult it is to find a woman like that, all I have experienced so far is retards with no brain of their own.
So do not despair girls one day you will bump in to some one who will value you for who you are.

Reply to mumbles
Posted by: Cool Aid | 2004/09/22

Hi Zam, It feels asif I wrote your posting! We are exactly the same age in exactly the same situation feeling exactly the same. Maybe we are just too strong and independent for some men out there. Men are easily intimidated by a woman that can stand on her own feet and makes things happen herself.

Do you think we should show a little bit of vulnerability cause a little bit of leg definately doesnt do the job? hehehe!!! Well, I believe in being patient but for how long I still dont know, maybe there are some high profile SINGLE sex bomb just waiting to walk into us.

Just a thought:-)
CA

Reply to Cool Aid
Posted by: Straycat | 2004/09/22

Dont go looking too hard, it will happen when you least expect it.
Take it easy.
"what you put out, is what you will you back..."

Good luck :)

Reply to Straycat
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/09/22

There are more of us single guys out here than you know, & a lot of us are good too. I would like to think that I'm a good person...
There is nothing wrong with you. May be you just looking in the wrong places.
I have found that sometimes we are so desperate on actually finding someone that we kinda lose focus & set our hopes up at any odd chance. I have also found that when you stop looking so hard, you would be surprised at what you find.
Hang in there Zam, I'm a firm believer that we all have someone special that we can share our lives with. Some of us just take longer in finding him/her than others do.

Your special person is waiting for you, just stop looking so hard & give him a chance to come into your life...

Cheers,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun