Question
Posted by: Purple | 2010/06/23

the other purple

HI,

I know I have no claim on the name purple (I only picked it because I happened to have a purple fleece top on the first time I logged on), but as I post fairly often, I just wanted to say that I''m not the purple who posted about smoking and someone in the army 29 years ago. 29 years ago I was about to turn 4, so nobody was teaching me to smoke, I only started smoking at 15 and gave up when I was 24.

Bye
Purple.

Hi Purple,
I rather assumed this purple2 wasn't you, and rather unlikely to have ben smoking so young ( or getting up to the other aspects of the story told ). I guess when one doesn't post daily, and someone arrives for the first time, there's no way for them to know what names are used.
Who knows, there may be more purple fleece tops around than you thought !

2
Posted by: Lin | 2010/06/24

LOL purple!

Reply to Lin

Hi Purple,