Question
Posted by: Dude | 2007/05/30

the nice x girlfriend

ey Doc ead,<br><br>hope u well and all is fine and dandy, y have u been away, is it leave or are u not well?<br><br>ma x phoned last night, ma womin was around and going out to a club with her mates so i waited till she was gone and then i phoned the x back.<br><br>the x is ...how do u say... shes intelligent, older, established, has a nice rack, gave good head and and and... she left me, it was the first time a girl left me, she came back after she left, then she went away and started coming back on a weekend for sex likesay... i was a bit not into this cause at that stage was hurting so the one weekend she came back i made sure i had someone in the house that had spent the night with me.... anyway it showed the x that I'm not just available for sex and we went our seperate ways for some time till last night...<br><br>today i'm thinkin bout the x and wonderin how it wud b cause we more on the same page than me and ma current gf.... the gf is great but lacks most of the qualities mentioned that the x has... thing is we only live once and am getting to the stage were it concerns me that the sex that i get every night may not b the best... is this the right attitude to have towards womin, is there more to life than sex... i dont know much about those answers but I sure know what makes me happy sometimes... cause life is full of dull shyte .... so now am not sure if i shud contact the x tonight cause ma gf is going home for the night and i sure cud use some mutual stimulation... this x was a red head <cheers<br>Dude

Hi Dude,
Ey
No, tolerably well, but took my shopping day on Monday as usual ; and the previous week I was here but the idiots at Hellkom had fried the connections of me and a number of others, and were dragging their heels about fixing it !
Maybe just as well to have shown the ex that you're not planning a career as toyboy. And if she really was the first and only woman to leave you, I'd bet you'd find that challenging and rather appealing, quite apart from your recent hankering for an older and wiser woman.
I know from long past that you choose to apear far more shallow than you actually are. But do you really think that head is all life is about ?

6
Posted by: ToeKnee | 2007/05/31

Nice to have alternatives. Hel, just be careful that the X doesn;t become a bunny boiler too.

Reply to ToeKnee
Posted by: Whooz | 2007/05/30

Ag sis man... I thought Afrikaners abused their language, but you. I couldn't even get to your problem cause you have a very shitty language of your own.. now don't you idiot

Reply to Whooz
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/30

Remember Dude, what comes around goes around! You dream about these intelligent older women that you'll never be able to have, because you know what, you still sound a bit childish to me and that's why most older woman choose older men to be on kind of the same level. You sound like you are coming from Scotland! Why do that to an innocent girl? Why break her heart when she has so much waiting for her in life? Why don't you just leave her and let her be. No man, life doesn't work that way! May you never find an intelligent beautiful older woman! There's a better way to deal with your needs!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Chelle | 2007/05/30

Your current girlfriend is not THE one. Right from the beginning you had doubt, but for some reason you've continued with it. The longer you keep her around, the more painful it will be for her when you eventually do break up.

Head might be important in your life, but it is really worth losing your integrity over? Hurting the current girlfriend aside, do you want to be that man you'd never let a sister or daughter get involved with?

Take time to decide what you want to do, don't just act - and then move towards getting what you want. Don't complicate your life by screwing the ex while you're still involved, and BE the man, that I somehow think you actually really are.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Stella | 2007/05/30

I thind you really need to just think for yourself a bit and grow up. Your ex girlfriend left you, you found another sweet, innocent girl and you are sleeping with your ex? What is up with that? I really hope your new girl also finds out so she will be the second girl to leave you. It seems like the only good deed you can do is F*ck. Life is short. Hope you do not end up with AIDS!!!!!

Reply to Stella
Posted by: G | 2007/05/30

Wow, I feel sorry for your gf.

Reply to G