Question
Posted by: hound boy | 2005/06/26

the nic knicker nicker

the nic knicker nicker

Sweaty, overweight computer nerd with thick glasses who is unable to say boo to a woman.(10850)

might be gay or bi-sexual, what is the signs? (10845)

Complaining is good for you as long as you're not complaining to the person you're complaining about.
(10854)

...braai, naai, koebaai ...(18069)

Porra weekend.(18069)

The only posting I've ever put on about weekend's is : what are you guys doing for the weekend....eish...eish....(18072)

You guys would NEVER believe who is dogman really, the nic he use most, is not Dogman, we see him on this forum every day. And i know who he is! Take a guess.(18031)

"YOU PLATIPUS FREAK, ASK ME FOR WATER AGAIN AND I'LL STAPLE YOUR WEBBED FEET TO THE GROUND!"(18089)

whoeva u r ... u must b a lame azz ... try deficatin on ur own fluckin plate dlick ead ...(18084)

AND THEN I make it sound like I have issues (which I probably do)(18098)

well just some silly ideas, y'all know that:
when the cats away, the mice do play!

welcome back cs

love
hound boy

ps. I is not the nkn'r.. these are just sum post-isms
hb

Thanks, hound boy, ( could hound boy be SON of dog man ? )
Even when I take time off to see the doctor, there's such a pile opf postings to plough through on return. I usually start with the oldest unanswered question, which leaves more recent ones to be answered last, so it probably seems that I'm away even longer than I actually am. But not a bad thing, sometimes, to let some little brush fires burn themselves out first ....