Question
Posted by: CP Mom | 2007/02/26

The New Job and

Hi all, especially CS and H25

I've been here a week now and have worked enough in my life to know a good thing when I see it. I think I hit the jackpot....i am so glad.

Very busy trying to end Feb and then to also (on sunday) finish year end before this lady leaves. Having my 40th (can you believe) and Charne's 10th on Saterday and inviting all the Porra's and Boere...hoping it will all go well.

There were times I thought I'd never be able to support myself and Charne and look where we are....10years later.

Went to the school on saterday and the teacher and speech therapist were fighting about who was going to give me which compliment regarding Charne, I was such a proud mother. Its nice to know your child is liked and behaves and is kind.

In any case just wanted to say hi.....

Hi CPM --- hope it is the jackpot, you've certainly deserved a jackpot now and then. And Charne is a credit to you --- you must be doing something right ! And H25, hope this problem clears up soon !

2
Posted by: H25 | 2007/02/26

CP Mom

It's wonderful to hear from you again. Congratulations! That's wonderful news! But then you don't need proof that your are a loving, caring mother!

I am still battling with a 2nd kidney infection. I handed in a follow-up urine test on Tues last week after completing my antibioic I got on 6/2. They again cultured my results so my gp sent me to my urologist on Thurs for a catheter test to confirm the result (which he did) and I am on antibiotics again! I had to hand another test in again this am (all this weeing!). I phoned my gp just before he went out and said I cant take this anymore - I can't stop going to the loo - I went at his gp's rooms when I handed in my test, I went again when I got home just before 12:00 and have gone again 3 times since! I have to phone him at about 16:00 - he might give me Urispas and I have to wait again for more results! I just wand to get rid of all this! I am just very fortunate in having a good gp and urologist who treat my problems promptly all the time, which reassures me a lot - I just find sometimes (like this last time) it gets to me!

Nice to hear from you and glad you are enjoying your new job.

Reply to H25
Posted by: Loli | 2007/02/26

I'm so HAPPY for you, you never gave up HOPE. Modimo a be lewena

Ta!

Reply to Loli