Question
Posted by: Morning after pill | 2005/07/14

The morning after pill

I know the morning after pill will affect your hormones and can cause weight gain. Just want to check, I used the pill 3 months ago and since then I get my periods every two weeks for 3 days. I used to get very- very heavy periods for 7-8 days every 27 days. Although honestly the 3 days every two weeks is a blessing how long can this conitnue before I should get worried? And I gained about 5 kg's and have been feeling very bloated with pains on my right side coming and going for the 3 month duration.

These effects would not still be due to the emergency pill. you should see a gynaecologist.