Question
Posted by: TheCatsMum | 2005/07/07

The morning after

Dear Doc

I have recently switched pills to Minerva after taking Dianette for 9 years - I started the new packl on the first day of my period which was Saturday and therefore have now been taking the active pills for 6 days however last night me and my boyfriend had sex and the condom we were using for "extra precautions" as recommended by my gynae split - do you think I should get the morning after pill just in case as I really do not want to get pregnant at this time.?

Do I need to get a prescription for the morning after pill and how soon do I need to take it?

Please help as I am really worried..

You should be fine without the emergency pill. Minerva and Dianette have the same constituents anyway.

2
Posted by: CatsMum | 2005/07/07

Would this affect my pill - do I need to take extra precautions for another 14 day period?

Reply to CatsMum
Posted by: asst | 2005/07/07

You do not need a prescription just go to the phamacy and ask for it - you need to take it within 48 Hrs

Reply to asst