Question
Posted by: Randy | 2004/12/10

The Lounge

Can somebody help me? What appears on your credit card slip if you pay for food/drinks/etc. at The Lounge in Sandton. My wife goes through all our bank statements and will freak if she sees The Lounge or something like Teazers on my dredit card statements.

Sorry I've never bought anything at the lounge. Cash is King in this case, but I do sense a bit of guilt around the fact that you have to keep on looking over your shoulder.

Sooner or later you might have to explain because there is always somone somewhere that will see you, so don't rely so much on the hard evidence.

11
Posted by: SURPRISED!!! THE WIFE. | 2004/12/14

Randy your ass is grass when you get home, I have your credit card statement in front of me, I know this is your posting as RANDY, well get home and you will look like RANDY'S arse,
It's over, we are finished, maybe one of the tramps at the clubs would put you up. YOU are out of here come night time you F*****g jerk.
AND THIS IS THE WIFE YOU THOUGHT DIDN'T VISIT THIS SITE.
SURPISEEEEE...........

Reply to SURPRISED!!! THE WIFE.
Posted by: Peaches | 2004/12/13

Look i dont think that all men are Pigs, but some of them are and when you go around seeking some sort of satisfaction from other females other than your own wife, then there is something wrong with either you or your relationship. Randy how would you feel if you had to find out that your wife was going around seeking "satisfaction" from other men??? .. Wouldnt you be upset, and especially if she were doing it behind your back, hiding it from you!

Reply to Peaches
Posted by: Mill | 2004/12/13

My sentiments exactly Joe, if your happily married why go to such place's, as you said your wallet was empty when you got home, were you happy and satisfied at what you had done.

Maybe men should not try to live double lives, catches up to them in the long run.
That's if AIDS doesn't catch up first.

My issue with men is that they are all cut ofrom the same clothe, made of pigs skin.

Reply to Mill
Posted by: Joe | 2004/12/13

Hey Mill,

Seems like you have some issues with the men, just because you may have had a "pig" does not make us all pigs, also the last time I came home from teasers, the only thing I came home with was a bad case of the emty wallet. How ever I do agree with you in that if you are worried about what happens if your wife finds out, then should not have gone in the 1st place.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: FF | 2004/12/13

Sheesh, why such hostility ?

Granted, maybe some men are real bastards and deserve no better, but to just have a go at someone that you don't even know is wrong ladies.

Not all guys are like that !

Reply to FF
Posted by: :- | 2004/12/13

Yes men are pigs, as the song goes, no more sunshine when she's gone. I hope that happens to you Randy, never happy with what you have, rot in hell scum bag.

Reply to :-
Posted by: Mill | 2004/12/13

no D,not snooping for info,just that men are pigs,they can't satisfy their woman at home, then go out paying fortunes for scum and taking home STI's whatever,and still expect their women to love,honour and obey them.maybe if they could do their HOMEWORK they needn't venture to scum clubs.

Reply to Mill
Posted by: d | 2004/12/13

This sounds like a woman snooping for information

Reply to d
Posted by: LOL2 | 2004/12/13

Mill...got a bit of anger there! not all men are pigs!

Reply to LOL2
Posted by: mill | 2004/12/13

typical male,does wrong and shit scared afterwards.I hope your wife finds out and leaves you, you men are pigs.

Reply to mill
Posted by: Kyla | 2004/12/13

I know Teasers comes up as some restaurant or piano lounge. The ranch is probably the same. Why dont you just tell your wife where you have been? You seem like you feel guilty, like you are doing something wrong. If you come clean, maybe she will want to join u?

Reply to Kyla