Question
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/11/22

The little old lady story...

hee hee : - ))

CS - YOU ROCK OLD MAN YOU ROCK!

just joking!

I MUST rememba to tell MY porra that one!

Hope youre doing okerig ?

I hope you're not joking when you say I rock, CPM, I work hard at it ! Reassuring, somehow, to know that Dude's comments are about as inscrutable in Portughuese as in English. Or whatever it is he speaks !

27
Posted by: Dude | 2005/11/23

CP MOM only az this forum cause er life is so insignifant an shyte ... she's a general asshole well a few if uz like... but rejection cause iz not into shaggin fat bitches leaves one sour, didn't know she was so like say blatant in er multiple post syndrome... usin all em diff names ...

ows this 4 u CP MOM in english likesay

F U C K U ...

with love -|- stink

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Tweeds | 2005/11/22

CP MOM

I can remember when Dude was one of your favorite people on this Forum .... What happened?

Reply to Tweeds
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/11/22

Whatever Dude whatever - you don't bother me although you spend so much time trying so swear as much as you like and smoke some more pot - whatever rock's your world, dumbass!

Reply to CP Mom
Posted by: Dude | 2005/11/22

yea CP mom, u really good at reply to your own posts, stirrin shyte an thrown uz weight around, mus b rather strenuous walkin up em stairs ... is uz translation site nex 2 em ones wif em obese peoples an all em ways of puttin it in ...

hahaa ... yea uz so good at stirrin shyte, its very uzeful on em forums though ... well done!

Reply to Dude
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/11/22

What can I say dearest Tweeds, if you're good you're good!

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Tweeds | 2005/11/22

CP MOM

How do you translate "brown nose " ???

Reply to Tweeds
Posted by: Another Porra | 2005/11/22

Hope Dude get's a lot of the "cagaram" seems to me like he's pretty deep in it at the moment.

Reply to Another Porra
Posted by: lulu | 2005/11/22

LOL thanks. Shame, poor dude.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: Translator | 2005/11/22

LULU

"the fat of the caralho with better nothing do than for give men cagaram"

Hope it helps you dear Lulu, but as you said whatever lingo he's talking in, it doesn't make a diffs

Reply to Translator
Posted by: Another Porra | 2005/11/22

Me thinks he can even translate that bit himself if he had to!

Sorry Lulu.

Reply to Another Porra
Posted by: Trouble | 2005/11/22

Leave Dude alone now!

Reply to Trouble
Posted by: lulu | 2005/11/22

Now please translate the bit he wrote in the "Block dude" posting, please? I can do with some more humour. (o:

Reply to lulu
Posted by: Another Porra | 2005/11/22

I'm glad then Liewe Lulu.

Reply to Another Porra
Posted by: lulu | 2005/11/22

LOL So...it doesn't really matter what "language" dude expresses himself in, it just never makes sense.

Thanks Another porra for translating. I've had a good laugh. (o:

Reply to lulu
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/11/22

Glad nie daar is 'n website wat die translation doen in enige taal!

Go to www freetranslation dot com and you can translate from and to any language - or so Another Porra's just emailed me.

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/22

Now the two of you think yer clever cuz you swear each other in Portuguese

eish

Reply to Delene
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/11/22

Frusty (klink darem baie beter as Frustrated ne ?) hee hee

Ek sal so maak - hopenlik is haar bek skoon want toe ek vanmore daar weg is toe't sy tjoklits gevind en eet dit lekker! hee hee

sal so maak ou vrind!

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Another Porra | 2005/11/22

DUDE IS SAYING:

because you insult the peoples you love calling the names, and for of read with me cadela fat

the life is to the shorts and you have the way to many rings of foam eat like this is going to suck of your doorway equip the anus, everything that the junk leave here in the forum

WHATEVER THAT IS SUPPOSE TO MEAN.

Reply to Another Porra
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/11/22

Fila de porte - beite fodere

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/22

Hey Dude! This is the first time that I really have not been able to understand you. What about the forum? What's happening today? Is it "let's get Dude" day today?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Dude | 2005/11/22

porque você insulta os povos você ama chamando os nomes, e para de fodê-lo com mim cadela gorda

a vida é ao short e você tem a maneira a muitos anéis de espuma comer satisfaz assim sugar do batente seu equipa o anus, tudo que a merda sai aqui no forum

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/22

Dankie CP MOM. Gee daardie pragtige dogter van jou 'n soentjie van my af, okay? En sommer 'n drukkie ook.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/11/22

Sien die DELETE DUDE posting!

Reply to CP Mom
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/22

Please enlighten me! I have been very busy so I don't know what you are talking about. Sounds like fun!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/22

okay...LOL!!

Reply to ...
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/11/22

Hey ...

did not mean 'old' as in age meant it as the english always say "old chap"

sorrieeeeeee

Reply to CP Mom
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/22

he does... and fortunately not in a "rocking chair"..... don't know why you had to use the word "Old"... but still.. I agree with you!!

Reply to ...