Question
Posted by: T | 2004/11/03

The Injection in the US

Dear Doc,

I have been on the 2-month injection for approximatley 2 years now.

I am going to the states for six months and would like to know whether I should change over to the pill while I am there or just locate a pharmacy etc. where I can have it done? Or where ever they do these kind of things?!?!?

I am very happy with the injection, so I'd like to stay on it, but appreciate any advice you can offer.

Thank you!

I don't know about the availability of the injectable in the US. I'd suggest that you wait till you are there to find out (you can have your next injcetion before you leave, even if it is a few days early). If necessary, you can change to the Pill there if you have a problem.