Posted by: T | 2004/11/03

The Injection in the US

Dear Doc,

I have been on the 2-month injection for approximatley 2 years now.

I am going to the states for six months and would like to know whether I should change over to the pill while I am there or just locate a pharmacy etc. where I can have it done? Or where ever they do these kind of things?!?!?

I am very happy with the injection, so I'd like to stay on it, but appreciate any advice you can offer.

Thank you!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

I don't know about the availability of the injectable in the US. I'd suggest that you wait till you are there to find out (you can have your next injcetion before you leave, even if it is a few days early). If necessary, you can change to the Pill there if you have a problem.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.