Question
Posted by: lonelyboy | 2005/11/24

The forum is helping me cope

Hi Expert,

I have wriiten several times in this forum, and I just want to tell you That you specifically and the community on the forum is helping me deal with some very painful issues in my life. when I talk to you I feel free and not compromised. Thankyou Forum and expert for all the caring and compassion you give to so many of us in need.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Thanks Lonelyboy :) Everyone who visits here contributes to the success of our forum so please keep visiting and keep us informed of how you're doing.

7
Posted by: kirby | 2005/11/26

This is an excellent forum where we can feel free to express ourselves and to support one another. I dont like this forum but I luv it big time. Expert and everybody else, your adive is great!

Loneyly boy, you keep going and things will be great for you!

Reply to kirby
Posted by: Sally | 2005/11/24

You shouldn't be coping, you should be enjoying yourself. But I agree - the are seriouslt fab people on this forum and we're lucky to have it. Thanks to everyone involved.

Reply to Sally

U guys are seriously amazing, all of you :)

Posted by: Dyl | 2005/11/24

Hi, we all need a place where we can share our laughter and a shoulder to cry on, this is mine and glad to hear that this is yours too.

lovies,

dyl

Reply to Dyl
Posted by: Billy | 2005/11/24

Nikki,

Love you poem! and for that, I'm shouting .. YOU GO!

Billy

Reply to Billy
Posted by: Deeve | 2005/11/24

Hi there Lonelyboy,
Appreciate your posting - thanks. This forum is an awsome place to find a great sense of wellbeing, and to be part of one big family - I never thought that there were so many compassionate people out there either. Also glad that you sound somewhat uplifted today?
Cheers
BTW - what happen to 'Angel' has anyone heard from him lately...?
Have clearly missed his presence here.

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: Nikki | 2005/11/24

Hi lonelyboy

I think the proof is in your own words, many of us here read our own stories, experiences and feelings in your postings.

I think we all express that need to talk to someone who will understand us for who we are.

Just remember;
after darkness there is light,
for dispare there is hope,
for heartbreak there is happiness,
when a door closes, other opens,
and perhaps for loneliness, there is us

hugzzzz
Nikki

Reply to Nikki