Question
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

The Forum is going on holiday?!?!

CS I am sorry to be wasting the space here, but I had to have such a laugh at that one. It reminded me of what is happening here with the NHS. They are proposing to refuse treatment to anyone that smokes, drinks etc etc etc. Next they will say that they are going to refuse treatment to people that are ill!!! Geez, what next, hey?

Well, just imagine how much money that nice Mr Blair could save if the NHS would only stop wasting it on sick people ! And I assume his new education plans will refuse to educate the ignorant. They'll refuse to allow anybody on public transport buses or trains who already has a car. Dentistry will be reserved for the toothless. Gee, then he could afford to get involved in a few more wars.

10
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

Yeah, I go through a lot of bleach to keep the mould away. The rust is a bit more difficult. I use the heaters, but they still rust. Just one example of the rust.

Explain what sun looks like again. I have forgotten.

My car was frozen solid this morning with all the moisture in the air and then the cold. Couldn't open the windows!

Ooo, you won't have juicy strawberries if you don't water them often.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/09

Try washing, its keeps the mouild away, and prevents rotting. Also, using things keeps the rust away too.

Sunny here today, but cloudy now, maybe some more damn rain to dirty my car.

Forgot to water my strawberries yesterday, all wilted this morning, was looking forward to munching on them this weekend.

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

FIO, staying in England, my imagination is about all that I have left. Everything else rusts, rots and goes mouldy from the dampness here. We had major fog here this morning.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/09

I'm feeling a bit Rusty, thank god for my imagination...

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

Try saying that five time in a row, Fountain Of Knowledge!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/09

lets hope they dont refuse help to anyone who has an imaginative imagination...!

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/09

That explains a lot!!! I thought it was the pain meds I took... but I now know better!!!

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/12/09

Ooooops....errr.... sorrieeeee

ek wou nie jou kersfees bederf nie!

Reply to CP Mom
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

Ons is mal, CP MOM??? Nou se jy my eers! Dit verduidelik baie, hoor.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/12/09

Kan jy dink ? die dag as hulle nie meer ons malles wil treat nie!

Reply to CP Mom