Question
Posted by: Firm | 2005/12/07

The Firm

Does anyone know anything about The Firm. They do electro-therapy as well as a diet supposedly drawn up by a dietician. Is it recommended or is it just another FAD diet?

Dear Firm
I trust that the other Readers are giving you feedback. I am not acquainted with the Firm diet, but you can judge for yourself if the diet is suitable. Check if it contains all the different food groups and does not cut out a whole food group like carbohydrates and also if it is very-low in energy. Such dietary regimens are not a good idea.

1
Posted by: Phumi | 2005/12/07

Yes, 45min to 1hr of electro-therapy equals to +/- 6hrs of Gym. I tried it but I was not strict on diet but I still lost some weight. I lost +/- 4kg per month. But if you leave it and not follow your diet or gym, your weight comes back. It needs some discipline.

Reply to Phumi